Cladding is the skin of a building, designed to prevent outside weather from coming inside. Human skin conceals the arteries, blood vessels, bone and tissue that do the work of the physical body, and likewise, cladding presents a building’s attractive exterior rather than exposing the construction materials and spaces that are the inner workings of the structure. But there’s a difference: a little bit of rain or wind is okay for the body. That’s not the case for a building, which has to be constructed so that water and air remain outside where they belong. The DANPAL® VRS Ventilated Rainscreen System is our company’s weather protection for your building.
What is the DANPAL® Ventilated Rainscreen System?
DANPAL® VRS provides a full system to incorporate our Danpalon® panels so that you can be confident that your insulation is fully protected from the outside elements. The natural ventilation makes use of an air gap so that convective motion behind the panels keeps your insulation dry while maintaining its efficiency.
What are the Benefits of the DANPAL® Ventilated Rainscreen System?
- First of all, DANPAL® VRS is 100% waterproof so the people inside don’t have to worry when thunder rumbles and rain pours down because weather’s place is outside, not inside.
- DANPAL® VRS is lightweight for a smooth exterior look
- Installation is cost effective, easy, and quick. Once you’ve made the decision to select DANPAL® VRS, the rest is up to us to provide the worry-free installation.
- We have lots of colors and designs to choose from that will suit your building needs and your business image.
- Our standard panel length goes up to 12.0m, with longer lengths available upon request so that we can provide exactly what you’re looking for.
- The DANPAL® commitment to a sustainable environment lets your clients work in a building that seeks harmony with natural resources.
- There’s no waste with our customer-pleasing products
What are the Main Features of the DANPAL® VRS?
- Insulation Protection
You know how critically important insulation is for your building. In most International Energy Agency (IEA) countries, buildings account for approximately 40% of the primary energy consumption. That level of usage means that efficiency is of primary concern. With DANPAL® VRS, you can count on our Danpalon®panel’s full protection of your insulation.
- Maintenance of Insulation Efficiency
The natural ventilation that’s a result of the air gap keeps insulation dry and efficient even as the years go by.
- No Leaks
DANPAL® VRS panels are double notched so that water can’t get in.
- Solid Cladding
Our Microcell polycarbonate panels are three times lighter than traditional rainscreen cladding.
- Easy Installation: Why is our installation so much simpler than what other companies offer? Our connections are made right on the support, so there’s no need for additional supporting framed structures.
You’ve heard it said that beauty is only skin deep. Let’s rephrase that: beauty is only cladding deep. And in the case of cladding with DANPAL® VRS color options and design choices, beauty is a guaranteed feature of your building, thanks to our product’s visual appeal and quality.